
I wrote this yesterday to President Obama. I hadn't thought of posting it on Facebook until I realized that one voice on this issue may not be heard but if all those who believe that each unborn child is a life, precious to our Creator would write to President Obama ~ maybe the Lord would use those words to convict him of his wrongthinking. The President's contact information is listed below. He is OUR President ~ write him & let him know your thoughts & your convictions ~ but PLEASE I beg you, do it with a spirit of love & of peace, one that would honor our Savior & not malign the Word of God!
The President, Barack Hussein Obama
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington, DC 20500
Phone: 202-456-1414
or: 202-456-1111
Fax: 202-456-2461
E-Mail: The President, White House at comments@whitehouse.gov
1-27-2009
Dear Mr. President,
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5
"Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."
Psalm 139: 13-16
Our family was among the other 1.8 million on the National Mall last Tuesday. What an amazing day that was! Although we did not vote for you, we recognize that you were appointed for this position by God. We honor you & will be praying for you as you lead our country. We are confident that God has a great plan in store for our Nation & for you as our President!
I know that you confess to be a believer. Because of that, I listed these scripture above. These and many others proclaim the Word of God & His deep love for His creation. From the moment of conception we are a treasured life to our Heavenly Father.
I beg you to reconsider your view on abortion. Abortion goes against all that is good and decent, and humane. That child has the basic right enjoyed by all Americans, the right to life.
Rebecca Krueger
Calera, AL
No comments:
Post a Comment